FCA announces vacancy for Program Development Coordinator . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Competence, experience, skills, knowledge needed
- 10 years of experience in the development sector, whereof minimum 3 years’ experience in resource mobilization and fundraising
- Experience of working with development, humanitarian and/or advocacy programs in Nepal with a Rights-Based Approach (RBA).
- Strong knowledge of donor’s interests, priorities and compliance mechanisms.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent planning and proposal development ability, with strong expertise on project design and log frames, including experience of developing project budgets
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication, negotiation and networking skills and team-working attitude
- Excellent writing skills, good attention to detail and highly numerate
- Gender sensitive and responsive
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure in an organized and responsive manner
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, graphics presentations and other relevant applications.
Application Deadline : 10 March 2020