Water Aid Nepal announces vacancy for Senior Policy and Advocacy Officer . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Masters Degree in WASH related areas preferably sanitation, social sciences, development economics or related field.
- Five years of experience in a similar organisational/functional context
- Multi-year track record in advocacy especially in research, documentation and dissemination
- Practical knowledge and experience on sanitation
- Understanding of the WASH sector in Nepal, key sector stakeholders and critical blockages and opportunities
- Good understanding of local level governments/municipalities/governance
- Good understanding of Human Rights Approaches
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills both in English and Nepali
- Partnership/relationship management skills
- Fully committed to WaterAid’s vision, mission and values and a way of working that demonstrates this, with the ability to communicate this enthusiasm to others.
- Proven experience of preparing quality reports based on diverse donor needs
- Knowledge and understanding of Result Based Framework
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative partnerships and alliances for influencing the sector
- Ability to lead and work on own initiative with limited supervision.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working in a changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with numerous deadlines, and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Cross cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Application Deadline : 10 March 2020