AHF Nepal announces vacancy for Data & Info Service. Interested candidate fulling the requirements as stated below can apply for the position. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized university or equivalent, preferably from statistics or commerce background or Certificate in General Medicine (Health Assistant) or Nursing (Staff Nurse) from recognized institution
- Preferably, be trained in monitoring and evaluation (M & E) of the program aimed to build the capacity of the person in recording data, preparing and sending reports and maintaining records properly.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals (medical officer, nurse, social worker, community health care worker, home-based caregiver, and psychologist) to adhere treatment protocol adopted by Nepal Government
- Workable knowledge of English with proficiency in MS-Word, Excel, Power Point, using E-mail and knowledge on web applications
- Must have basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to respect organizational confidentiality
About AHF Nepal
AHF Nepal has been collaborating with Nepal Government to provide free ART treatment to patients via the supported ART (14 Government run and 1 NGO run) Clinics in different provinces and cities. AHF Nepal has been collaborating with Nepal Government’s ART Clinics and ART is provided by the government and distributed also at AHF Nepal collaborative centers, free of cost. AHF Nepal supports clients to ensure required lab investigations, management and referral of Opportunistic Infection costs which are not covered by national program and other sources. Sometimes, related medicines and transportation subsidies are provided to patients with very low income. These support in the collaborative ART clinics includes counseling services and treatment of other illnesses. In addition to ART, AHF Nepal collaborative ART centers work for better recording, reporting and counseling services and are able to diagnose and treat other illnesses as outlined by National HIV Program. The different outreach teams focus on training peer educators to promote treatment adherence and follow-up actions for PLHIV in the AHF supported collaborative clinics. Treatment adherence and follow-up actions by mobilizing PLHIV clients, peer educators and also promoting linkage and support services by mobilizing the resources and services provided by other agencies or PLHIV networks working in HIV and AIDS has contributed in ensuring quality treatment to PLHIV.
Click Here to apply
Application Deadline: 22nd January, 2019.