Accelerating Investment & Infrastructure in Nepal (AIIN) announces internship opportunity in the position of Finance and Operation Intern. Interested candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration or any other relevant bachelor’s degree can apply for the position.
The following are the requirements of Finance and Operation Intern:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration or any other relevant bachelor’s degree
- Experience would be an additional advantage.
- Post job adverts and support to organization in recruitment processes including preparation of call for CVs, receipt of CVs, their preliminary evaluation, schedule interviews, call for interviews and final selection.
- Organize necessary logistics required for new joiners.
- Arrange and conduct induction/orientation for new recruits.
- Preparing and updating Finance/HR /contract/procurement and other files and database
- Maintaining records related to performance appraisals, grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions of staff.
- Serving as a point person for all new recruits questions and furnish other necessary information and documentation to them.
- Deal with items of correspondence, telephone messages & inquiries and record them.
- Assisting Finance and Admin Officer in logistics arrangement during official travels, meetings and events.
- Prepare tax documents and filling of online tax within time.
- Handle processed checks and disbursement to the concerned vendors.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the head of unit.
APPIIC provides technical assistance to the Investment Board of Nepal (IBN), Ministry of Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation; Ministry of Physical Infrastructure and Transport and Ministry of Forest and Environment to increase public and private investment in large scale hydropower and transport infrastructure.
Click here for application procedure.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2018