Heifer International announces vacancy for Knowledge Management & Communications Manager. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Location:Nepal Country Office, Lalitpur, Nepal
Travel Required:Minimum 25%
Heifer Internationalis an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism or relevant field plus seven (7) years of related experience.
- Master’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism or relevant field plus five (5) years of related experience.
Most Critical Proficiencies:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills including strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets power point, excel, photoshop, designing software, video editing,web designing and desktop publishing
- Ability to initiate and cultivate relationships with media personnel and journalists.
Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands:
- Demonstrate a high degree of honesty and integrity.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- May require constant sitting, standing and moving; working at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to prepare and present speeches/presentations, reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to assign and review the work of direct reports.
- Constant face-to-face, telephone and electronic communication with colleagues, potential donors, and the general public.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively, both locally and internationally.
- Motivated to work responsibly with little supervision.
- Ability to meet and deal with others in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and to maintain confidentiality at all times.