Camris International announces vacancy for Education Specialist Consultant. Interested candidates can apply for the job . Read the full article below for the job details.
- Assist the team by providing education sector expertise and technical guidance, so that assessment includes interviews with all key stakeholders.
- Review and summarize recent documents related to secondary school education in Nepal.
- Contribute to finalization of the selection process for village development committees (VDCs) and specific school communities in the target districts.
- Lead a field research teams in conducting interviews and focus groups with stakeholders in Kathmandu, at the district level and at the local level in target districts, VDCs, and school communities.
- Ensure adherence to protocols, identify and solve problems, and communicate regularly with the team leader and data manager.
- Use qualitative data analysis software to code interview transcripts.
- Map qualitative data findings in collaboration with team leader and evaluation team.
- Provide expert input in the finalization of the evaluation design, workplan, and tools.
- Present findings to the Nepal Mission, as relevant.
- Contribute, in writing, to draft and final evaluation reports.
- A master’s degree or PhD in education, evaluation, or another relevant field.
- Experience in conducting the evaluation of education projects with specific expertise on Early Grade Reading Program (EGRP) Evaluation.
- Knowledge and insights of the National Early Grade Reading Program (NEGRP) and EGRP in Nepal.
- Established and strong relationships with central and district level education-related stakeholders in Nepal.
- Adept in leading and managing teams during data collection.
- Strong skills in evaluation, data analysis, and report writing.
About Camris International
CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture, and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, monitoring, evaluation and learning, and medical research.
In support of the CAMRIS-implemented, USAID/Nepal Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity, we seek an Education Specialist for the endline study for the performance evaluation of the Early Grade Reading Program (EGRP). The evaluation team will conduct a longitudinal study using qualitative data collection and analysis of institutional and human resources capacity and will track key indicators monitored by EGRP itself (e.g., counterpart financing, number of coaches/mentors trained per school, etc.).
Click Here to apply
Application Deadline: 6th March, 2019