GrowByData is looking for motivated Front-End Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include conceptualizing the UI/UX wireframe as well as to actually implement code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the product managers to understand the UI/UX requirements and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it work
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding ofdata visulation concepts, tools and technologies such as D3js, HighCharts, BillboardJS, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic knowledge of web API and its usage would be an advantage.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure highest level of commitment for best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address the issues
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science.