Himalayan Bank announces vacancy for the position of Teller. Interested job seekers looking for career opportunity in banking sector with Intermediate can apply for the position.
Required qualification and competencies:
- Age: Not below 18 years and not exceeding 30 years
- Qualification: Must have completed Intermediate level equivalent.
From Himalayan Bank:
Himalayan Bank is looking for highly competent, energetic and self-motivated Nepalese citizens to apply for the following level and locations.
Teller 1: 20 positions Vacancy no: HBLHRDVACT1/02
- Pandabgupha Rural Municipality, Jaganath (Juddhi) Bajura
- Chededaha Rural Municipality, Doghadi bazar, bajura
- Swamikarthik Rural Municipality, Wai, Bajura
- Madi Rural Municipality, Okharbote, Shankhuwasabha District
- Kumakhmalika Rural Municipality, Marmaparikanda, Raghechaur, Salyan
- Tarkeshwor Rural Municipality, Dangsing, Nuwakot
- Meghang Rural Municipality, Deurali, Nuwakot
- Baragadhi Rural Municipality, Khowpwa, Bara
- Subarna Rural Municipality, Kawahighot, Bara
- Gaurishankar Rural Municipality, Gurumphi, Dolakha
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with resume, recent passport size photograph and copies of citizenship through e-mail to [email protected] latest by June 5, 2018 (Jestha 22, 2075). Candidates must specify the Vacancy Number (in the subject of the e-mail) and Preferred Location in the application for which s/he is applying. Preference will be given to suitable local candidates. Salary and benefits will be as per the policy of the bank.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. The bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without any reasons whatsoever.
Click Here for vacancy announcement from Himalayan Bank
Application Deadline: June 5, 2018
For more jobs in INGOs in Nepal, please visit www.p2p.com.np.