Gorkha Construction Company Nepal Pvt. Ltd. announces vacancy for Accountant. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Analyze and prepare accurate construction budget forecasts for every month and update previous month budget (for the company and for each department)
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable and Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable weekly
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports (P&L Account, Balance Sheet and Trial Balance)
- Coordinated and update subcontractor/vendor accounts every day and report every week.
- Compute VAT, prepare VAT returns, ensure prompt payment
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Analyze and Submit VAT & Tax on timely basis.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Preparation of all monthly financial reports (Aged Creditor, Aged Debtor, Tally Summary)
- Preparing profit and loss statements, monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Work experience as an Accountant for 2+ years
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally
- Must be good in using MS Office like Excel and MS Word
Application Deadline: 20th May, 2022