Felm-Nepal announces vacancy for Area Manager, Dhangadi. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Minimum Master’s level in project management, social science, business management, development studies, human resource, or any other relevant subject.
- Minimum 7 years of similar work experience in INGO/NGOs with minimum 3 years of project management experience in regional areas such as Dhangadi.
- Good knowledge of Nepali government policies, standards and rules and regulations for INGO and NGO based development cooperation.
- Fluency in written and spoken Nepali and English. Knowledge of local language of Sudurpaschim and Karnali will be and added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, analytical, presentation, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Good understanding of Result Based Management (RBM), Human Rights Based Approach (HRBA), and Theory of Change methods;
- Ability to produce and analyse basic financial reports and audit procedures.
- Remarkable management skills; Capable to work independently; High tolerance of work-related pressure and tight deadlines.
- Willingness and physical ability to travel in remote project areas.
- Ensures smooth operation, management, and functioning of Felm Nepal regional office in Dhangadhi.
- Provides strategic and technical support in program and project planning, management, monitoring, and evaluation, to Felm Nepal’s working partner NGOs.
- Ensures effective project cycle management of Felm funded projects implemented by partner NGOs.
- Strengthens partner’s capacity in effective project design, project management, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting.
- Conducts regular project monitoring of Felm funded projects and provide technical support and advice to partners in their result – based project planning, management, and reporting.
- Supports Felm Nepal’s partners in producing monthly, quarterly, and annual narrative and statistic reports for Felm and relevant donors.
- Prepares project reports in the format given by respective donors, Felm Nepal, Social Welfare Council, and other relevant sources.
- Collects data together with the Program Coordinator and information related to project impact, beneficiaries, and achievements, and feed into the required monitoring tools.
- Supports in developing results-based monitoring tools for Felm funded projects.
- Supports partners in developing their annual plan, monitoring indicators, and activity tracking tools for projects funded by Felm Nepal.
- Ensures good coordination, collaboration and liaison with local and provincial government. Attends municipality meetings, workshops, and policy forums and informs relevant colleagues about local level policy developments, advocacy agendas, and any other relevant information related to Felm Nepal’s Development Cooperation thematic areas and Felm funded projects.
- Ensures effective compliance of government policies, rules, and regulations, at the field and at regional office in Dhangadi.
- Pro-actively visits project sites regularly in coordination with the partner NGOs and supports the Felm communication and advocacy team whenever possible in their need for field related material collection.
- Maintains good relations with all working partners, and provide technical, monitoring, and management support to partners, as and when needed.
Deadline: 10th Feb, 2022