Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Senior Technical Advisor. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
The Business Development Director is responsible to create long-term value for Plan International Nepal from both existing and new funding sources and relationships through both institutions and corporate partnerships. The position will lead in development of long-term financial growth strategy to ensure Plan Nepal’s financial sustainability and ensure Plan International Nepal has a balanced portfolio of suitable, medium and large grants and pipeline of future funding.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Master Degree in relevant education
- At least ten years of demonstrated experience in business development with minimum 5 years’ experience of being in leadership and managerial role in and International organisation.
- Excellent track record of building relationships with institutional and corporate donors.
- Demonstrable knowledge of grants acquisition and compliance processes and practices, as a result of study, training or practical experience.
- Knowledge of the individual donors’ interests, priorities and requirements.
- Knowledge of Nepal and Nepali culture, as well as the funding environment would be an added advantage.
Plan International is a development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners in over 75 countries. Our programs are underpinned by a core of defined values, including transparency and accountability, team collaboration, inclusion and integration, as well as the overall ambition to empower girls and young women as legacy.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978 and developed a strong reputation as a respected development and humanitarian actor helping marginalized children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International has worked in 42 districts in Nepal since 1978.
Plan International strives for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Our ambition from now to 2027 is to see All Girls Standing Strong Creating Global Change.
Plan international Nepal seeks candidates who practice feminist leadership, promote diversity, actively seek innovative solutions for problems, courageously and respectfully share their opinions and ideas, break down barriers and engender cross-department collaboration, practice active listening, maintain confidentiality, build trust and are passionate about children’s rights and equality for girls.
Application Deadline: Friday 23rd February, 2024