The Lutheran World Federation Nepal announces vacancy for Business Development Specialist. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for leading the business development of the country program primarily focusing on product development, fundraising, funding diversification, resource mobilization, and management. The specialist`s role is strategically placed based on the business development strategy/fundraising strategy of LWF Nepal. The position requires coordination and collaboration with all the program and financial units to accomplish the task.
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Master’s degree in business management, economics, development studies, social sciences, or related discipline with more than three years of relevant experience in a technical specialist/advisory role in fundraising and resource mobilization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, economics, development studies, social sciences, or related discipline with more than five years of relevant experience in a technical specialist/advisory role in fundraising and resource mobilization.
- Strong knowledge of designing projects/programs developing concept notes, proposals, and budgets including Result framework (logical framework, Theory of Change, etc.), following the donor requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in multiple roles and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- Proven ability to develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in data and information management through on/offline software such as MS Office package, SPSS, KOBO, etc.
- Fluency in Nepali and English (both written and spoken) is required.
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) Nepal is an international, non-governmental humanitarian and development organization that has been working in Nepal since 1984 focusing on Sustainable Livelihood, Quality Services and Protection and Social Cohesion.
Application Deadline: Monday 12th February, 2024