UNICEF announces vacancy for Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH) Coordinators (2). Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Minimum of bachelor’s degree in public health, nursing, or related field of study. Master’s degree will get preference. Some professional training in mental health and/ or a diploma in mental health would be an asset.
Minimum two years’ experience in public health management in the areas of mental health, child and adolescent mental health, psychosocial health. Command in MS Excel and data management procedures is necessary.
- Good written and spoken Nepali and English languages
- Good working relations with local authorities and Provincial Health Offices.
- Good interpersonal skills, team-oriented, work adaptation in multi-cultural environments, proven ability to facilitate cooperation in a multidisciplinary team.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision, punctual, and dedicated to quality work.
- Technology driven, quick learner, sets of IT/computer skills.
UNICEF Nepal office supports federal Ministry of Health and Population (MOHP), Provincial Ministry of Social Development (MoSD) and Provincial Health Directorates (PHDs) in Karnali, Sudur Paschim, Lumbini and Province 2 as well as the local governments in the area of child and adolescent mental health (CAMH). These programmes need intensive work to establish these services in the health facilities (health posts and hospitals) which is not possible with the scarce human resources in these provinces in Provincial Health Directorates (PHD). One of the major endeavors is introducing tele-mental health services that are targeted for children, adolescents, and their parents in Karnali province and expansion of the existing community CAMH services in Province 2. These two positions are to be recruited under institutional contract with P2P and work under Janakpur and Nepalgunj field offices to achieve results on CAMH by supporting Karnali’s and Province 2’s Health Directorates (PHDs) in this specific TOR (Terms of Reference) on CAMH.
Application Deadline: 7th Jan, 2022