Save the Children announces vacancy for Child Rights Governance and Child Protection (CRB-CP) Advisor. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- PhD in related field or Master’s degree in related field such as human rights, law, sociology, with demonstrable commensurate experience
- At least 10 years of working experience in relevant field, including at least 5 years in senior leadership position.
- Strong leadership abilities, leading and inspiring others
- Excellent understanding of key issues and strategies for CP/CRG sector programs
- Excellent skills on process facilitation and coordination with high standard.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Strong analytical capacity and proficient understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Good presentation skills including policy briefing
- Good supportive supervision skills, developing self and others
- Excellent English communication skills, specifically written
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results, engage in effective and collaborative problem solving and decision making, and foster program innovations and adaptations
- Advanced knowledge about the CP/CRG sector policies and context in Nepal
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.