Nisarga Batika School announces vacancy for Communication Manager. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Experience of working with Publishing and Graphic Tools
- Videography and photography skills
- Experience of working with WordPress or similar
- Experience of working in an education environment is preferable but not essential
- A strong communicator with excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent organizational skills with accuracy and an eye for detail
- The ability to think creatively and look at problems from a new perspective
- The ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
- Knowledge and Proficiency in use of digital communications, CRM and traditional media
- Highly motivated and resilient with a positive and proactive approach
- Experience of customer-data analysis and how to translate that into effective communications
- Ability to thrive in a high workload environment, often to tight deadlines
- An eye for creative marketing opportunities and a flair for content creation
- To be responsible for the implementation of the School’s marketing strategies, communications (internal and external) and public relations activities.
- To ensure the internal communications messaging and information is consistent across all platforms and in line with external communication messaging.
- To keep students and parent communication platforms and documents up to date.
- To work closely with the School’s Programme and Development teams, helping them meet their objectives, during admissions, school days, and school breaks.
- To create high-quality content for marketing and admissions collaterals and events, working with the internal teams, external designers and agencies as required.
- To assist with the school organization on planning and delivery of school community and promotional events.
- To be responsible for the publication of School’s publications, magazines and (e-)Newsletters, disseminating and monitoring school news to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- To proactively manage the School’s media presence; writing, compiling, relevant copy for local, national and international media.
- To maintain a digital photographic library, ensuring archiving of content and photographs at events or organizing professional photography as required
- To take and coordinate for photographs around the School, for promotional and communications use.
Experience- More than 1year in related field
Education- Master’s degree in communication preferred
Application Deadline: 9th Nov, 2021