Nisarga Batika School announces vacancy for Communication Officer . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Computer
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media platform.
- Attend relevant department and school meetings.
- Provide secretarial services as directed by the Head of Senior School.
- Provide administrative support to principal or other upper level administrator as needed.
- Keep proper record of teacher and student and maintain an orderly proper filing system for the same.
- Attend office meetings and take minutes.
- Take dictation and transcribes documents.
- Professional letter writing skill and sending emails.
- Conduct school tour to parents/visitors whenever needed.
- Assist with the development and management of school events during and outside of standard business hours.
- Relay any queries or complains of parents to related personnel in time.
- Perform other administrative and support tasks as directed.
Experience : More than 1year in related field
Education : Bachelor completed
Working Hours : Monday to Friday-8:30am-4:30pm
Sundays- Alternate Sundays 9:00am to 3:00pm
Application Deadline : 26th Dec 2020