FCA announces vacancy for Communication Specialist. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Primary purpose of the position:
- coordinate the establishment and management of the Community of Practice (CoP) on Climate Resilient Agriculture (CRA)
- develop communication and learning packages on CRA targeting various GRAPE project audiences
Competence, experience, skills, knowledge needed
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Mass communications, journalism, social science or equivalent.
- At least seven years of experience in communications or media engagement/relations.
- Experience in content preparation, copy editing, proofreading and communication material design and production. Skills on graphic design is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in spoken and written English and Nepali
- Skill in writing human change stories for communications and visibility
- Strong meeting/training/workshop facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively liaise with a wide range of actors/practitioners, partners, service providers and the general public.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure in an organized and responsive manner
- Understanding of climate change and CRA.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, graphics presentations and other relevant applications.
- Experience from GIZ funded projects will be an added value.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 10 January 2023