Rural Development Centre Nepal announces vacancy for Community Mobilizer . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with community members, local leaders, community-based organizations/networks, and other stakeholders to gain trust and support for project initiatives.
- Engage community members and structures to design participatory strategies and actions to prevent GBV in the communities
- Conduct thorough assessments of community needs, concerns, and priorities to inform project planning and implementation.
- Responsible for the implementation of the project in target communities.
- Facilitate community sessions and consultations, meetings with community groups and rights holders.
- Support in selecting the project beneficiaries as per the selection criteria.
- Provide necessary support to facilitators for regular operation and management of community level discussion/learning centers .
- Finalize field level documents, collect data, involve in survey, finalize minutes, attendances, report and submit to project officer/livelihood officer.
- Facilitate the active participation of community members in project activities through effective communication, outreach, and awareness-raising campaigns.
- Monitor community facilitators in awareness raising activities
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and three months work plans in a timely manner and incorporate manager feedback;
- Comply with RDC Nepal policies and practices for child protection, code of conduct, and health and safety protocols.
Duties applicable to all staff
|1.||Abide by and work in accordance with the organization’s principles and code of conduct. Adhere to safeguarding and PSEAH norms and Organizational Procedures and Policies.|
|2.||Actively work towards the achievement of the broader goals and objectives of the project.|
|3.||Perform other work-related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the agency/line manager.|
|SLC or +2 intermediate pass with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar project or role.||X|
|Good understanding and experience on community mobilization||X|
|Experience in team mobilization and management||X|
|Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment||X|
|Practical experience in facilitation and interaction with community leaders and community networks||X|
|Experience working in project Municipality||X|
|Knowledge and Skills||Required||Preferred|
|Knowledge of Child Protection, GBV, Inclusion and Empowerment||X|
|Strong analytical, writing, editing and communication skills||X|
|Knowledge and experience in program and community level training||X|
|Knowledge and experience using email and internet||X|
|Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals||X|
|Abilities to work under pressure and meet deadlines||X|
|Sensitive and responsive to Gender, Age Diversity, and Social Inclusion||X|
|Strong community engagement and mobilization skills||X|
|Two-wheeler vehicle with driving license||X|
Application Deadline: Tuesday 6th June, 2023