Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Country Finance Director . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Educational Qualifications and work experience
- Minimum Masters level educational qualification in Professional Financial/ Accounting (CA/ CPA or equivalent)
- Minimum 7 years work experience in a finance function out of which at least 5 years should be at senior level.
- Proven experience in managing teams, finance and other critical management domains.
- INGO work experience preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of the development sector, its operating and regulatory environment ( in Nepal) along with the financial management issues related to INGOs
- In-depth understanding of the international human rights framework for development, key development issues, approaches and tools.
- Clear understanding and sound knowledge of Nepal Tax laws and statutes related to Finance
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards, Control standards and Risk management techniques and the reporting requirements of major international grant donors
- Clear understanding of internal control systems
- Preferred: Basic knowledge & understanding in disaster management context and relevant humanitarian response required to provide effective support in the event of a disaster and proactive preparation.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation working in 52 developing countries that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 42 districts in Nepal. The main program areas in its new Country Strategy are Early Childhood Development, Education, Youth Economic Empowerment, Child Protection and Resilience, including humanitarian assistance as required.
Application Deadline : 23rd Feb , 2020