Save the Children announces vacancy for DR TB Specialist . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details .
- Medical Doctor with an advance degree in medicine/chest/pulmonology
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in TB patient management
- Computer experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent spoken and written skill in English and Nepali language
- Demonstrated technical capacity in clinical DR-TB management
- Leadership and communication skills
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 19th December 2019