The Lutheran World Federation Nepal announces vacancy for DRR and Climate Change Adaption Specialist. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) Nepal is an international, non-governmental humanitarian and development organization that has been working in Nepal since 1984 focusing on Sustainable Livelihood, Quality Services and Protection and Social Cohesion.
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Master’s degree in DRR/M, CCA, humanitarian development, social science; or related discipline with more than three years of relevant experience in a technical specialist/advisory role in DRR/M, CCA, or Humanitarian action.OR
- Bachelor’s degree in DRR/M, CCA, humanitarian development, social science; or related discipline with more than five years of relevant experience in a technical specialist/advisory role in DRR/M, CCA, or Humanitarian action.
- Proficient in working experience in the field of inclusive DRR/M, Humanitarian, Early Action, inclusive emergency/humanitarian responses, and CCA.
- Proven experience in program cycle management, M&E, and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in multiple roles and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- Proven ability to develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Fluency in Nepali and English (both written and spoken) is required.
Application Deadline: Monday 12th February, 2024