NLR Nepal announces vacancy for Executive Director. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master degree from recognized and reputed university.
- At least ten years’ experience in an I/NGO environment preferably in public health, leprosy and/or disability sector.
- Verifiable and successful track record in leading role for organisational development.
- Outstanding skill and proven track record with demonstrable results in institutional fundraising.
- Extensive management experience and skill in overall organisational management.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional relational skills with proven ability to sustain the relations with host-country counterparts and representative stakeholders such as NGOs, private sector and other donors.
- Competent and proficient understanding of national and international platforms.
- Ability to build performing/functional relationships with district health offices, Ministry of Health Directorates, and institutions that implement activities across technical areas and at facility and community levels.
- Ability to use technology friendly work procedures to establish digitalised records in the organization.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and writing.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Visionary and inspiring leadership.
- Result-oriented performance.
- Strategic and good decision making skills/ability.
- Ability to use flexible approach.
- Ability to work independently to meet the deadlines.
- Well organized, communicative and excellent interpersonal working attitude.
- Keen interest in taking initiative for change and collaborating in a team.
- Strong skills in networking and advocacy.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English and Nepali language
NLR, as an INGO, has been active in Nepal, for the treatment and elimination of leprosy working closely with the government, ministry of health and population for more than 40 years. NLR is now in a transition process to be a national organisation from an international organisation with a vision of Leprosy Free Nepal.
NLR Nepal has been registered as a not-for-profit national organisation under Company Registration Act of Nepal in 2018. It is a member of NLR Alliance led by NLR Netherlands. The other NLR Alliance members are NLR India, NLR Indonesia, NLR Brazil and NLR Mozambique. NLR Netherlands as a lead/chair is responsible for overall co-ordination, providing technical and financial support to leprosy and disability programmes in member countries including Nepal
NLR Nepal works closely with the government and non-government stakeholders and partners to eradicate leprosy from the country and to make all development initiatives inclusive to people affected by leprosy and disability. NLR Nepal consists of 20 staff members and located at Sankhamul Marga, New Baneshwor Kathmandu with its field offices in Biratnagar and Dhangadhi covering two provinces: province one and Sudur Pashchim Pradesh.
Application Deadline: 23rd Jul, 2021