Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Executive Secretary . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
The Executive Secretary is responsible to provide administrative support to the Country Director and the Country Management Team. This role serves to ease the administrative burden of senior leadership through managing schedules, calendars, track internal and external reports, emails and visitors. S/he is responsible for logistical support in organising meetings and workshops as well as managing international travel & all travel logistics for the CD and CMT. S/he ensures all required documentation for meetings and ensures timely updates of key reports.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or any related subject or 3 years relevant work experience
- Clear understanding of the development sector, its operating and regulatory environment ( in Nepal).
- Understanding and knowledge of the international human rights framework for development, key development issues, approaches and tools.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly.
- Able to take accurate and complete notes/minutes for meetings.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to learn.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Good time management–must be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to get along with people in order to manage work relationships ( internal/external).
- Strong verbal and written ability in English and Nepali and ability to translate.
- Ability to facilitate meetings, negotiate with staff and network when needed.
- Persuasion and ability to influence.
- Ability to problem solve, handle setbacks and pressure.
- Must be able to effectively multitask.
- Ability to use basic office electronic equipment & computer applications.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is a development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners in over 75 countries. Our programs are underpinned by a core of defined values, including transparency and accountability, team collaboration, inclusion and integration, as well as the overall ambition to empower girls and young women as legacy.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978 and developed a strong reputation as a respected development and humanitarian actor helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 24 districts in Nepal.
Application Deadline: Friday 16th June, 2023