WaterAid Nepal announces vacancy for Finance & Administration Officer – Hygiene Behavior in Schools & Health Care facilities. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Purpose of Role
- This position will be responsible for finance, admin and procurement in the Project. The role will further support the implementing partner in similar areas.
- The position contributes and assists successful implementation of Improvement of Hygiene Behaviour in Schools and Health Care facilities (IHBSH) project based in project site by leading the above-mentioned functions.
- The role will require the individual to develop strong and productive working relationships between WaterAid Nepal (WAN) and other stakeholders for effective delivery of the project.
- Bachelor’s degrees in relevant discipline
- Experience of 3 -5 years in similar role, with strong Finance, Admin and Procurement background
- IT skills particularly MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in the usage of accounting software packages and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages
- In depth knowledge of budgeting principles and financial rules and regulations
- Knowledge of finance and tax laws and regulations
- Excellent numeracy and attention to detail, with ability to prepare financial and budget strategy and budget allocation plans for procurement
- Fluency in spoken and written Nepali language. High level proficiency in spoken and written English, with good interpersonal, negotiating and persuasive skills
- Knowledge of local consumer laws and regulations
- Good documentation skills with extensive experience of developing ToR and EOI for procurement with the ability to write accurately and persuasively to attract potential vendors
- Confidence in working with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally using tact and diplomacy
- Commitment to WaterAid’s values and a working style that reflects these
- Finance background.
- Event and conference management experience
- Ability to work flexibly, to manage varying competing priorities under your own initiative, meet strict deadlines
- Experience of managing and supporting staff or volunteers
- Experience of working effectively within a culturally diverse and matrix organisation
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional behavioural qualities such as critical thinking, problem solving, active listening, proactive and service oriented
- Self-motivated, creative and ability to perform with minimum supervision
Application Deadline: 25th Jun, 2021