FCA announces vacancy for Finance and Admin Manager . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Primary purpose of the position:
The purpose of this position is to effectively and efficiently lead and manage the Country Office’s finance and accounts, financial plan and budgetary control, Human Resource, procurement, logistic services, and partnerships, and ensure compliance with FCA, donors and government rules and regulations at all times.
Competence, experience, skills, knowledge needed
- Minimum Advanced Degree in Finance or Accounting, and/or relevant accounting certification.
- Minimum 10 years of related professional experience with an international development organization in a similar context.
- Strong leadership, conceptual and analytical skills and demonstrated organizational and management skills. Minimum 5 years’ experience in a management role.
- Prior experience overseeing financial operations for an international development organization in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent people management skills and strong ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
- Prior experience in Human Resource management.
- Extensive experience in procurement including leading and facilitating a Procurement Committee.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues across the organization.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications (Word, Excel Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Familiar or previous experience with accounting software/systems (preferably QuickBooks).
- Ability to work under pressure in a structured, organized and responsive manner.
- Commitment to continuous learning and willingness to keep abreast of new development strategies.
- Results-oriented, excellent team player with strong decision-making skills; team-building and management skills with good knowledge of institutional capacity assessment and capacity building.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Nepali.
Application Deadline : 24th March 2020