Finance Assistant announces vacancy for Finance Assistant . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Minimum of Bachelor in Business Studies (BBS) degree qualification with at least 2 year’s work experience
- Sound academic and practical knowledge and skills on financial management of NGO/INGO
- Analytical skills on financial management and reporting
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, Nepali and one of the indigenous languages of Solukhumbu
- Physically fit for trekking at high altitude and rough terrain where the primary mode of travel is walking
- Having good understanding of social inclusion concepts and practices
- Have knowledge and experience of financial management and accounting system
- Have knowledge of local context, language, culture, environment and politics
- HTN scholarship recipient and female professionals are encouraged to apply
Himalayan Trust Nepal and registered as a local non-governmental organization in 2005 as per the law of the government of Nepal. The main objective of the Himalayan Trust Nepal is to enhance the quality of the lives of the people in the Solukhumbu district through the integrated development of health, education, environment, and culture of the area. In line with the vision and programmes initiated by Sir Ed, Himalayan Trust Nepal supports in health, education, environment and culture promotion in Solukhumbu district.
HTN is local NGO of Solukhumbu registered at CDO office (Reg. No. 87, Solu) and affiliated with Social Welfare Council (SWC Aff. No 21991)
Application Deadline : 3rd December , 2019