IM Swedish Development Partner announces vacancy for Finance Controller. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Education & Certifications
- A master’s degree in financial management or Business Administration or equivalent degrees from a recognized university. International level certification and training on financial management would represent a strong advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of related professional experience with an international development organization in a similar context
- Strong leadership, conceptual and analytical skills and demonstrated organizational and management skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues across the organization
- Knowledge of the financial management of development organizations, CSOs, and business initiatives in the regional context especially India and Nepal.
- Knowledge of Indian financial and tax regulations (India FCRA), especially those of non-governmental or not-for-profit organizations.
- Comprehensive understanding of the development sector, its operating and regulatory environment (in India) along with the financial management issues related to I/NGOs
- Advance knowledge in IM office applications (word, excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) along with the ICT systems used by IM.
- Highly computer literate with the ability to use accounting systems and reporting tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Nepali, and Hindi, and a regional language
- Willingness to travel in IM’s working area of Nepal and India for partners’ assessment, capacity building, monitoring, and support
- Driving license and driving experiences would be an advantage
IM Swedish Development Partner (IM) is a Sweden-based Swedish International Development NGO and civil society organization founded in 1938 in Lund, Sweden. It is funded by the Swedish government for development cooperation agency (Sida) and individual donors. It is working in the areas of Social Inclusion, Economic Inclusion, Civic Space, and Strengthening Civil Society in 15 countries worldwide. IM has been supporting Nepal’s development and humanitarian efforts since 1980 through Nepali partners. IM is working to achieve a world free from poverty and exclusion by mobilizing and strengthening individuals and groups who are fighting for equality and democratic development. IM’s commitment is to empower civil society, catalyzing profound societal change towards equality and democracy, as a feminist and anti- racist change agent. Since 2010, it has been working in Nepal as a legally registered INGO having its own country office in Kathmandu, Nepal. IM promotes mainstreaming of gender equality, environment and climate resilience, and conflict sensitivity in all its works. IM works in the state of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, West Bengal and Jharkhand in India through 9 partner organizations. Read more at www.imsweden.org/en
Application Deadline: 15th Nov, 2021