Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Finance Coordinator . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
The Finance Coordinator will be responsible for the effective project finance management to ensure that project activities implemented are at the best quality with the most competitive costs and they respond to CO, NO and GH Policies and procedures incompliance with donor’s condonation. Position is based in Kalikot under Regional Office-West. This position has to effectively coordinate with Finance department of regional office West and Country finance team. Active coordination with relevant program team and other function is necessary.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge and Experience
- Master’s Degree with 1-2 years of related experience or Bachelor Degree with 2-3 related experience in Finance/Accounting
- Proven experience in dealing with audit, tax related matters and issues and foreign exchange
- Clear understanding of the development sector, its operating and regulatory environment ( in Nepal)
- Clear understanding of the socio/political economic and cultural issues of Nepal, specifically post located districts of the country.
- Clear in-depth technical and practical knowledge and understanding of the relevant job domain.
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated analytical, independent and strategic thinking;
- Strong communication, coordination and negotiation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to build positive and trustworthy relations for influencing;
- Experience in managing time and resource constraints;
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English and Nepali in order to communicate complex and technical information to technical and general audiences; and
- Proven IT skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is a development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners in over 75 countries. Our programs are underpinned by a core of defined values, including transparency and accountability, team collaboration, inclusion and integration, as well as the overall ambition to empower girls and young women as legacy.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978 and developed a strong reputation as a respected development and humanitarian actor helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 11 districts in Nepal.
Plan International Nepal has a vision for 2030 as “an inclusive, just and safe society where all girls and young women enjoy their rights and live in freedom”. This is coupled with the ambition of taking action so that 100 million girls learn, lead, decide and thrive as “Girls and young women in all of their diversity reach their full potential as equal and active citizens” by 2023.
Application Deadline: Tuesday 6th June, 2023