Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Finance Specialist – (Budgeting and Reporting – Short Term) . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
The Finance Specialist – Budgeting & Reporting is responsible to lead the team for accurate budget preparation & consolidation, quarterly forecast, analysis of different budget ratios in the budgeting process and it’s modification. The specialist also provides support to the Finance Manager budgeting and reporting for timely preparation of accurate financial report and analysis.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Education qualification and experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, accounting/finance or a related field with 2-3 years of experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience of 3-4 years of experience.
- Demonstrated professional experience in the field of Budgeting & Reporting.
- Experience of using accounting system is required. Knowledge of SAP system is highly desirable.
- INGO work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of financial management issues.
- Knowledge of country specific law, rules and regulations related to Finance.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, Control standards and risk management techniques and the reporting requirements of major international grant donors.
- Strong knowledge of updated best practices and tools in budgetary management.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is a development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners in over 75 countries. Our programs are underpinned by a core of defined values, including transparency and accountability, team collaboration, inclusion and integration, as well as the overall ambition to empower girls and young women as legacy.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978 and developed a strong reputation as a respected development and humanitarian actor helping marginalized children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International has worked in 42 districts in Nepal since 1978.
Plan International strives for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Our ambition from now to 2027 is to see All Girls Standing Strong Creating Global Change.
Plan international Nepal seeks candidates who practice feminist leadership, promote diversity, actively seek innovative solutions for problems, courageously and respectfully share their opinions and ideas, break down barriers and engender cross-department collaboration, practice active listening, maintain confidentiality, build trust and are passionate about children’s rights and equality for girls.
Application Deadline: Thursday 6th July, 2023