Save the Children announces vacancy for Human Resource and Administration Director. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master in Human resource/ development/management or equivalent degree
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Ten years of experience on management and leadership in INGOs or in development organizations in the development of HR strategies and policy procedures.
- Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse tasks and res possibilities in both development and emergency contexts
- Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies
- Demonstrated credibility with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to express oneself succinctly, creatively and independently
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate skills in leading a multi- disciplined team through a period of change
- Leadership skills, including the ability to supervise and motivate qualified professional staff with strong personal value systems
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.