Plan International Nepal announces vacancy fo Human Resource Coordinator – Education, Equity and Inclusion Project. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
The HR Coordinator is responsible to provide efficient and effective overall HR support to USAID Education: Equity and Inclusion Project. S/he will work closely and under the guidance of Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party and Human Resource & Organisational Development Director to support and facilitate recruitment, onboarding, ensure compliance with global and local HR policies, strengthen Plan value/behaviour, support in capacity building activities and create an enabling environment to create a culture of high performance.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Education qualification and experience
- Master’s Degree with 2 years of relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant field with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated professional experience in the field of Human Resources Management.
- Experience of using online HRIS system will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in coordination, liaison and networking, managing teams, finance and other critical management domains.
- INGO work experience with knowledge and understanding of USAID regulations preferred.
- Clear understanding of the development sector, its operating and regulatory environment in Nepal.
- Clear in-depth technical and practical knowledge and understanding of the relevant job domain.
- Knowledge & understanding of Plan’s values.
- Knowledge of Labour Act and prevailing Tax Act.
- Understanding of socio cultural and political environment.
- Strong knowledge of updated best practices and tools in human resources management.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is a development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners in over 75 countries. Our programs are underpinned by a core of defined values, including transparency and accountability, team collaboration, inclusion and integration, as well as the overall ambition to empower girls and young women as legacy.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978 and developed a strong reputation as a respected development and humanitarian actor helping marginalized children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International has worked in 42 districts in Nepal since 1978.
Plan International strives for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Our ambition from now to 2027 is to see All Girls Standing Strong Creating Global Change.
Plan international Nepal seeks candidates who practice feminist leadership, promote diversity, actively seek innovative solutions for problems, courageously and respectfully share their opinions and ideas, break down barriers and engender cross-department collaboration, practice active listening, maintain confidentiality, build trust and are passionate about children’s rights and equality for girls.
Application Deadline: Friday 20th Oct, 2023