Save the Children announces vacancy for Human Resource Manager . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
Academic experience: Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Work Experience: Minimum 7 years experience in managing HR functions (preferably in an INGO or development organization).
Knowledge and Skills:
- High level of technical skills, knowledge and experiences on HR Management; Payroll Management, Human Resource Information Systems and efficient HR Administration.
- Proficient on national labor law and policies
- Ability to handle multiple priorities; analytical and having decision making and strategic planning skills
- Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities in both development and emergency contexts
- Leadership skills, including the ability to supervise, motivate qualified professional staff and building team capacity. Having strong people management skill
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate skills in leading a multi- disciplined team through a period of change. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi cultural settings with local, national and international staff composition.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and representation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Nepali Language
- Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Commitment to Save the Children’s values, principles and culture.
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 2nd October 2019