Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Human Resources Coordinator . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
HR Coordinator is responsible to prepare the monthly payroll, timesheet and administer benefits, ensure smooth operation of HRIS system and work closely with the HR team to provide support in other areas as needed. HR Coordinator will also maintain strong documentation and filing system including personal files as well as recruitment files.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Education qualification and experience
- Master’s Degree with 2 years of relevant experience OR Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant field with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated professional experience in the field of Human Resources Management.
- Experience of using payroll and HRIS system will be an added advantage
- Proven experience in coordination, liaison and networking, managing teams, finance and other critical management domains.
- INGO work experience preferred.
- Clear understanding of the development sector, its operating and regulatory environment in Nepal.
- Clear in-depth technical and practical knowledge and understanding of the relevant job domain.
- Knowledge & understanding of Plan’s values.
- Knowledge of Labour Act and prevailing Tax Act.
- Understanding of socio cultural and political environment.
- Strong knowledge of updated best practices and tools in human resources management.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is a development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners in over 75 countries. Our programs are underpinned by a core of defined values, including transparency and accountability, team collaboration, inclusion and integration, as well as the overall ambition to empower girls and young women as legacy.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978 and developed a strong reputation as a respected development and humanitarian actor helping marginalized children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International has worked in 42 districts in Nepal since 1978.
Plan International strives for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Our ambition from now to 2027 is to see All Girls Standing Strong Creating Global Change.
Application Deadline: Thursday 16th June, 2023