DWSSM – UNICEF announces vacancy for Hygiene and IEC Material Expert. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Academic Qualification of Masters in Sociology, Social Anthropology or equivalent.
- Should have WASH related experience of more than 10 years.
- Experience in WASH in emergencies
- Should have worked in hygiene sector in at least one major disaster response
- Should have sound knowledge of guidelines preparation (should have worked in team formulating plan/ policies/ guidelines)
- Should have sound knowledge of vulnerable communities and building resilience in vulnerable communities. Should have work experience of at least of 3 years on gender equality and social inclusion (GESI)
- Facilitate the Emergency WASH cluster to bring hygiene related activities inside WASH system.
- Facilitate Emergency WASH cluster and P-WASHCC in design, updating and preparation of IEC materials.
- Facilitate in developing communications schemes and marketing of IEC materials for hygiene promotion in disaster preparedness and response
- Standardization and accreditation of primary and secondary hygiene materials/ kit to be provided during the response activities
Application Deadline: 30th June 2019.