DWSSM – UNICEF announces vacancy for Information Management Expert. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Facilitate formulation of 4W (who, where, when, what) of planning for disaster preparedness and prepare current 4W of the cluster.
- Establish the robust 4W for disaster response. Identify possible ways to link the MIS for emergencies with NMIP and integrate this into the system.
- Prepare inventory of disaster resilient WASH communities and best practices and produce a knowledge product on this.
- Prepare inventories of existing MIS and mobile applications adopted in different cluster arrangements and finalise one for the WASH cluster.
- Hotspot analysis of vulnerabilities (Linkage of IM with health, hydrology and meteorology, education, NEOC etc.) and prepare document on it.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Academic Qualification of Masters’ in Environmental Engineering/ Science or equivalent.
- Should have WASH related experience of more than 5 years.
- Should have sound knowledge of information management
- Experience in WASH in emergencies in one big disaster event
- Should have worked in WASH in emergencies in international environment
Application Deadline: 30th June 2019.