FCA announces vacancy for MEAL Coordinator. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Primary purpose of the position:
Responsible for developing and supporting planning, monitoring, evaluation, documentation, learning and reporting within NEPCO and its projects in line with FCA’s policies and guidelines. Responsible for rolling out and effective implementation of FCA’s MEAL guidelines, practices and tools, and Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS) requirements. Build the capacity of relevant FCA team members and partner organisations in M&E tools and mechanisms.
Competence, experience, skills, knowledge needed
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or relevant field
- At least 7 years experience in Program Design and Development, Program Monitoring and Evaluation, and Capacity Building
- Understanding of the concept of accountability and its implications in monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data, and use it for high quality reporting and learning.
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge through informal and formal training
- Previous experience with developing PME tools, preferably for Country Program,
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure in a structured, organised and responsive manner in an international working environment with multicultural team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Nepali
- Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel), database management, graphics presentations and other relevant computer and mobile-based applications
- Experience of working with development, humanitarian and/or advocacy programs in Nepal
- Integrity, objectivity and professional competence
- Demonstrated sensitivity to diversity and gender issues
Application Deadline: 27th June, 2022