Rural Development Centre Nepal announces vacancy for MEAL officer. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
The MEAL officer is responsible for:
- Support the design of the M&E plan and lead its implementation, including the baseline study and periodic/ad hoc assessments.
- Design the reporting plan and lead its implementation, including the inception report and periodic/ad hoc reports.
- Monitor project activities and produce and submit monthly reports.
- Carry out output, outcome, and quality monitoring and submit reports.
- Suggest corrective actions based on the monitoring findings and update the system.
- Maintain project database including relevant documents and reports.
- Compile, analyzes and present the key findings of monitoring in regular meetings.
- Provide necessary guidance to volunteers/enumerators for accurate data collection.
- Follow up project teams to implement recommendations and follow-up actions provided after the monitoring.
- Facilitate to develop of the rightsholders selection criteria and ensure the most vulnerable and needy section of the community households are selected
- Work as the focal point for the Complaint and feedback handling, ensuring robust CFM in the project.
- Establish and operate an information provision system on key aspects of the project (such as sharing key message on Technical Program to communities and stakeholders, message on community feedback and response mechanism, beneficiary selection process and criteria etc.)
Assignment 8: Representation
- Support/complement line manager to represent agency in community/local and district level meetings/discussions/clusters as and when necessary.
Duties applicable to all staff
|1.||Abide by and work in accordance with the organization’s principles and code of conducts. Adhere to safeguarding and PSEAH norms and organizational Procedures and Policies.|
|2.||Actively work towards the achievement of the broader goals and objective of the project.|
|3.||Perform other work-related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the agency/line manager.|
|Bachelor’s degree in social science,development studies or the relevant relevant||X|
|At least 2 years of experience working with I/NGO in the sector of monitoring, evaluation, and accountability sector||X|
|Good understanding on monitoring and evaluation in the context of the development project||X|
|Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment||X|
|Practical experience in facilitation and interaction with government counterpart/local stakeholders and community networks||X|
|Experience working in Madhesh province||X|
|Knowledge and Skills||Required||Preferred|
|Knowledge on Child Protection, Gender, Inclusion and Empowerment||X|
|Strong analytical, report writing, editing and communication skills||X|
|Knowledge and experience in facilitating community level trainings and orientation||X|
|Knowledge and experience using MS-Office packages and statistical packages, email and internet||X|
|Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals||X|
|Abilities to work under pressure and meet deadlines||X|
|Sensitive and responsive to Gender, Age Diversity, and Social Inclusion||X|
|Two-wheelers with driving license||X|
|English and Nepali (Verbal and Written)||X|
Application Deadline: Tuesday 6th June, 2023