Save the Children announces vacancy for Microbiologist – Global Fund . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- MD or PhD in Microbiology or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years professional experience in clinical microbiology especially mycobacteriology.
- Experience/expertise in molecular techniques and PCR
- Competency and demonstrated understanding of standard biosafety and biosecurity practices.
- A strong understanding of TB prevention, treatment, care and support program.
- Fluency in English (written and speaking) is essential.
- Able to work independently as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Contract & Supplier relationship management.
- High degree of negotiations tact and diplomacy skills.
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 19th December 2019