Save the Children announces vacancy for Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, international development or related field;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of donor-funded FP/RH and/or adolescent health programs;
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of monitoring, evaluation, and assessment tools to promote evidence-based learning;
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing facility and community-based monitoring systems;
- Demonstrated experience conducting research and evaluations, especially for health programs;
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills;
- Ability to analyze complex data and summarize it for a range of audiences;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in teams;
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to work effectively in resource-constrained environments and ;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in social and behavior change, and/or health systems strengthening;
- Advanced training in quantitative methodologies, including database management;
- Experience in qualitative research techniques, including analysis software; and
- Knowledge of Nepali.
Qualified local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 5th June 2020