Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Monitoring & Evaluation (Trainee). Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Dimensions of the Role
This internship is focused at candidate for a learning opportunity working and supporting the Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Department at Plan International Nepal to achieve its departmental goal. S/he will be able to get first hand exposure in working experience in various aspect of the department including monitoring of data collection (virtual/field based) at field level, data cleaning, data entry, documentation, knowledge management, etc.
- Fresh graduates with degree in Public Health, Social Work, Rural Development, Sociology, or other social sciences.
- IT skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Knowledge on use of analytical system (database system, spreadsheet and/or statistical software) would be an added advantage.
- Report writing and documentation (ability to write clearly and concisely in English and Nepali).
- Some understanding of the development sector, its operating and regulatory environment.
- Some understanding of the socio/political economic and cultural issues of Nepal.
- Innovative and creative thinking with problem solving skills.
- Managing work relationships (internal/external), coordination and networking.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask work when dealing with competing deadlines, sometimes with limited resources.
Plan International is an independent child rights and humanitarian organization committed to children living a life free of poverty, violence and injustice. We actively unite children, communities and other people who share our mission to make positive lasting changes in children’s and young people’s lives. We support children to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to claim their rights to a fulfilling life, today and in the future. We place a specific focus on girls and women, who are most often left behind. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries and been in Nepal since 1978.
Application Deadline: Monday 5th February, 2024