Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Operations and Finance Director . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details
Educational Qualifications and work experience
- Minimum Masters level educational qualification in Professional Financial/ Accounting (CA/ CPA or equivalent)
- Minimum 7 -10 years work experience in a finance and operations function out of which at least 5 years should be at senior level.
- Proven experience in managing teams, finance and other critical management domains.
- INGO work experience preferred
- In-depth understanding of the international human rights framework for development, key development issues, approaches and tools.
- Clear understanding and sound knowledge of Nepal Tax laws and statutes related to Finance
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards, Control standards and Risk management techniques and the reporting requirements of major international grant donors
- Clear understanding of internal control systems
- Practical knowledge of operations support for development and emergency response including Sphere standards.
- General knowledge of administration, ICT, security, Audit, people management and business management matters;
- Preferred: Basic knowledge & understanding in disaster management context and relevant humanitarian response required to provide effective support in the event of a disaster and proactive preparation.
Application Deadline : 5th June 2020