Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Operations Assistant – Regional Office East . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
This role will support Plan International Nepal’s Regional Office to ensure Admin, Logistics and Procurement activities are in line with organizational objectives complying with the policies and procedures.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Administration, Procurement and Logistics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management.
- Experience in handling logistics and procurement.
- Fluency in English written and spoken.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft word and excel application.
- Effective communication skills, both in written and verbal forms in order to establish effective relationships with a wide range of audiences, including at a geographical distance.
- Training in supply chain / logistics / procurement are an added advantage.
- Ability to think and act fast.
- Strong sense of urgency and work ethic.
- Resourceful and focuses on the solution rather than the problem.
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP.
- Awareness and sensitivity of self and others: Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity. Have experience and the ability to live and work in diverse cultural contexts in a culturally appropriate manner.
- Demonstrable understanding of, and commitment to, equal opportunities, gender and diversity.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is a development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners in over 75 countries. Our programs are underpinned by a core of defined values, including transparency and accountability, team collaboration, inclusion and integration, as well as the overall ambition to empower girls and young women as legacy.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978 and developed a strong reputation as a respected development and humanitarian actor helping marginalized children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International has worked in 42 districts in Nepal since 1978.
Plan International strives for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Our ambition from now to 2027 is to see All Girls Standing Strong Creating Global Change.
Plan international Nepal seeks candidates who practice feminist leadership, promote diversity, actively seek innovative solutions for problems, courageously and respectfully share their opinions and ideas, break down barriers and engender cross-department collaboration, practice active listening, maintain confidentiality, build trust and are passionate about children’s rights and equality for girls.
Application Deadline: Friday 18th Aug, 2023