Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Operations Director . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Education and experience:
- Master’s degree preferred, ideally in Business Administration/Operations Management.
- 5-7 years’ experience as Head of Operations/Administration in any reputable organization with demonstrated ability to manage complex operations.
- Demonstrated experience managing teams and working effectively across departments
- Demonstrable knowledge as a result of education, training or practical experience on the key debates in development, particularly around logistics in emergency;
- Practical knowledge of operations support for development and emergency response including Sphere standards.
- General knowledge of administration, ICT, security, Audit, people management and business management matters;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft word (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), e-mail and the internet;
- Strong knowledge of the requirements of donor(s) compliance and grants management;
- Fluency in English spoken and written;
- Knowledge of the host country, the geopolitical factors affecting child-poverty in the country as well as the political, social and economic opportunities for development are an advantage.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation working in 52 developing countries that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 42 districts in Nepal. The main program areas in its new Country Strategy are Early Childhood Development, Education, Youth Economic Empowerment, Child Protection and Resilience, including humanitarian assistance as required.
Application Deadline : 23rd Feb , 2020