Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Partnership Specialist . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
The Partnership Specialist role aims to improve our partnership skills, develop partnership with right partners, build the capacity of all existing partners of Plan International Nepal to effectively reach our strategic ambitions for girls and young women and ensure that the partners are adequately resourced to do their designated work.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Master’s degree in relevant field with 2-3 years of experience OR a Bachelor’s degree with 4-5 years of experience working in development organization.
- Strong visioning and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates positive attitude, is open and has growth mindset.
- Have experience working/interacting with partners.
- Feels comfortable working with partners’ Board and Senior Management Team of Plan.
- Good understanding of different approaches to partnering, and the requirements these involve.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Ability to work independently and also in team.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to draw commitment from other parts of the organization.
- Previous work in developing partnering approaches.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Highly skilled in listening, critical thinking and placing strong logical arguments.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong virtual presentation skills, with prior experience of leading and facilitation particularly using virtual platforms.
- Knowledge of MS Excel.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is a development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners in over 75 countries. Our programs are underpinned by a core of defined values, including transparency and accountability, team collaboration, inclusion and integration, as well as the overall ambition to empower girls and young women as legacy.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978 and developed a strong reputation as a respected development and humanitarian actor helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 24 districts in Nepal.
Application Deadline: Friday 8th Sep, 2023