WaterAid Nepal announces vacancy for PMEL Manager. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Lead the Monitoring and Evaluation Unit to provide guidance and technical support to WaterAid Nepal staff on Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning; and is primarily responsible to ensure and enable monitoring of progress against the Country Programme Strategy (CPS), ensuring programme quality standards are in place and managing multiple accountability requirements of donors and stakeholders. Provide key advisory and support to the senior management on programme quality monitoring, accountability frameworks, knowledge initiatives and compliances.
- Master’s in development or Social Studies or relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in similar roles on monitoring and evaluation
- IT skills particularly MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level proficiency in spoken and written English, with good interpersonal, negotiating and persuasive skills. Fluency in spoken and written Nepali language.
- Confident in working with senior stakeholders both internally and externally using tact and diplomacy
- Experience of conducting trainings, facilitating workshops and capacity building
- Excellent skills in writing, producing excellent monitoring and programme / project reports for wider audience
- Experience of managing and supporting staff from diverse professional background
- Commitment to WaterAid’s values and a working style that reflects these.
- Willing to learn new data software
- Experience in WASH, with knowledge on using GIS and other analytical tools
- Demonstrated skills in analysis, articulation and presentation of finding from the monitoring and studies to improve programme performance
- Demonstrated skills and experiences in participatory approaches, engaging different and diverse group of people, field observation, interviewing with people and facilitating meetings internally and externally
- Ability to work flexibly, to manage varying competing priorities under your own initiative, meet strict deadlines
- Experience of managing and supporting staff, consultants, partners and volunteers
- Experience of working effectively within a culturally diverse and matrix organisation
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2022