The Lutheran World Federation Nepal announces vacancy for Policy Compliance and Grant specialist. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) Nepal is an international, non-governmental humanitarian and development organization that has been working in Nepal since 1984 focusing on Sustainable Livelihood, Quality Services and Protection and Social Cohesion.
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Master’s degree in finance, business management, accountancy, MBA, or economics with at least three years of relevant experience in compliance, taxation, and grants.OR
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business management, accountancy, business administration, or economics with at least five years of relevant experience in compliance, taxation, and grants.
- Ability to identify opportunities to make existing systems more efficient and accessible.
- Demonstrated experience in multiple roles and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- Proven ability to develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in computer, data, and information management through on/offline software such as MS Office package, SPSS, KOBO, etc.
- Fluency in Nepali and English (both written and spoken) is required.
Application Deadline: Monday 12th February, 2024