Felm-Nepal announces vacancy for Program Coordinator, Dhangadi. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Bachelor’s level education in relevant field; Fluent Nepali written and spoken; Presentation and communication skills; Good English written and spoken; Good knowledge of Nepali government standards for INGO based development cooperation; Analytical skills; Good understanding of, RBM, HRBA and Theory of Change methods; Ability to produce and analyse basic financial reports and audit procedures.
The person assigned to this position is required to:
Working under the supervision of Felm Nepal Felm Nepal Country Manager, Program Coordinator (PC) of Felm Nepal is responsible for conduct project monitoring and supporting and giving advice to the partners in their Result-Based project planning, management, and reporting, as well as producing narrative and statistic reports for Felm’s use when requested. The Program Coordinator attends municipality meetings of Felm Nepal and its partners, visits the project sites regularly in coordination with the partner NGOs and supports the Felm communication and advocacy team whenever possible in their need for field related material collection.
She/he maintains close liaison and coordination with the assigned partner NGOs and has basic knowledge of the other Felm Nepal partners which are under the responsibility of the colleagues. Maintains good cooperation with other colleagues working in Felm Nepal. She/he reports to Regional Program Manager (RPM) regularly and receives the content vice instructions from her/him.
- Monitoring and support to partners according to the Annual M&E Plan of Felm Nepal
- Responsible for the MEAL related regular routines with the designated partners
- Collecting and analyzing data received from the partners for strengthening their Result-Based Project Cycle
- Reviewing, giving feedback and support to partners on project plan documents, reports and other relevant PME documents requested by Felm
- Providing training and mentoring to the peer professionals in the partner NGOs when required
- Support to the education sector activities under the partner NGOs of Felm Nepal
- Preparedness for possible emergency / recovery aid projects with the partners
- Representing Felm in clusters and AIN working groups
- Working on field; LPAC, JMVs, Social Audits, field monitoring and coordination
Deadline: 10th Feb, 2022