Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Program Coordinator (Resilience ) . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years of experience in Disaster Risk Management/Risk Reduction, Environmental Management, WASH, relevant Engineering, Natural Sciences, Community Development, Social Sciences and/or International Development or a Master’s Degree with 1-2 years of experience in the relevant sector
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management in the area of Disaster Risk Management and/or Education sector
- Experience of working with children, youth, Schools, SMC/PTA, DMCs, CBOs, NGOs and GOs
- Work with UN/I/NGO in similar capacity is preferred
- Proven experience in program development, management, including scheduling, budget development and budget management
- Understanding of Nepal’s national disaster management structure, systems, plans and priorities including sectoral emergency preparedness and response mechanisms
Project Management: planning, monitoring, reporting and evaluation
- Ability to influence on policy positioning and advocacy.
- Critical thinking, analysis & reasoning
- Managing, motivating and coaching people
- Communicating both one to one and in groups in writing, verbally, presentations and reports, in English, Nepali and relevant local languages
- Training, Facilitation, negotiation and networking
- Demonstrated flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving.
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Gender, child and disability sensitive
- Respect for diversity and multicultural environment
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Humanitarian and empathy with the people
- Role model female leadership
Application Deadline : 12th May 2020