FCA announces vacancy for Program Manager. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Primary purpose of the position:
To manage FCA’s country program in Nepal with thematic focus on Right to Livelihood, Right to Education and Right to Peace. The Program Manager shall perform within the framework of FCA’s and donors’ strategies, policies and guidelines, and promote institutional learning and synergy amongst FCA and partners.
Competence, experience, skills, knowledge needed
- University degree or equivalent in development studies, economics, social studies or similar.
- 10 years working experience in development cooperation and advocacy programs within the civil society in an international environment.
- Excellent people management skills and strong ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
- Strong leadership, conceptual and analytical skills and demonstrated organizational and management skills. Minimum 5 years experience in team-leader or management role.
- Knowledge and experience of cooperation with governmental and non-governmental agencies in the field of development cooperation, advocacy and human rights.
- Ability to work under pressure in a structured, organized and responsive manner in an international working environment with multicultural team.
- Commitment to continuous learning – willingness to keep abreast of new development strategies.
- Good understanding of partnership and collaboration; financial management, local government and donor’s development policies.
- Conversant in strategic management, project cycle management, policy advocacy, fund raising and knowledge management.
- Coordination, liaison, networking, conflict management and negotiation, problem solving, coaching, mentoring, supervision and analytical skills.
- Result oriented, excellent team player and decision making skill; Team building and management skills with good knowledge of institutional capacity assessment/building.
- Sound understanding of the Human Rights-Based Approach and other development and humanitarian work related national and international policies, strategies, UN conventions and international laws.
- Flexible and excellent communication skill both in English and Nepali languages, as well as computer skills in MS Office and Outlook.
Deadline: 6th Jan, 2022