Save the Children announces vacancy for Program Specialist . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Masters in Public Health / any Medical relevant subject.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 7 years’ experience in Public Health at national level
- Experience in HIV program management at national level would be prefarable
- Understanding of the working procedures of the Government as well as of external development partners (EDPs) will be considered a huge advantage
- Experience in coordination and liaison with different partner agencies
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work under pressure and perform multitasking
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent at Microsoft Word, Excel, Acess, Powerpoint
About Save the Children
Save the Children International Nepal is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 20 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health & Nutrition, Education, Child Rights Governance, Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV & AIDS, and Humanitarian preparedness & response. Save the Children undertake a ‘Children’s Life Cycle” approach which seek integration in sub themes in each project to build towards program for the child. Throughout the life cycle, broader social and contextual issues of gender & social Inclusion, most deprived children with disability, child participation, social accountability and governance, are key cross cutting areas.
Save the Children adheres Safeguarding Policy, including its Child Safeguarding and Global Anti-harassment Policy, with high importance and commits rigorous procedure to ensure all our personnel and programs are safe for children. All candidates will be, therefore, subject to strict background checks.
Application Deadline : 11th July 2020